Dawn - Sometimes An Ultrarunner

Dawn - Sometimes An Ultrarunner

January 24, 2015

Powertraveller: X-Alps Sponsor!

Imagine my surprise at getting a cool Powermonkey Explorer 2 in the mail!   As the number of electronics we use even in sports and the backcountry increases yearly, the question becomes one of how to keep them charged.  Powertraveller has handily answered that question with their Powermonkey Explorer 2.    It's an off-grid power solution that is waterproof, durable, and can charge cell phones and other electronics multiple times.  

The red Powermonkey will keep my electronics up and running during competitions and long expeditions

Powertraveller have also sent me a bike mount for the Powermonkey, so I could use it for those long Adventure Races.  I'm starting to get ideas now...!

Powertraveller have partnered with the Red Bull X-Alps to give the athletes a charging solution during the race and during training.  Future add-ons to the setup will include a hand-crank, wind turbine and solar panels to produce power anywhere.  I'll be excited to see what else these innovators can design to keep us charged up :)





No comments:

Post a Comment